Every now and then, while traveling to our favorite destinations, we run into some trouble. The kind of trouble I’m talking about is that moment you spill food on your shirt and you have a meeting as soon as you land or when you are on the go and hungry but want to stay healthy. In today’s blog post, I’m going to be sharing 10 of my favorite travel essentials that always keep me out of trouble and always prepared.
1. Style and Travel Girl Passport Cover: Our passport covers were created to hold your passport, important documents, license, business cards and money. I’ve found over the years that a passport cover like this, will help you keep track and keep your important documents organized while traveling. Get the yellow passport cover here
2. Cleaning wipes: Carrying a pack of cleaning wipes in your carry on is so important for those times when you want to wipe your hands or other things like the airplane seat to get rid of nasty germs that come with traveling. Also, this is a great way for ladies to freshen up (you know where) when traveling for long hours.
3. Lipstick: Grab your favorite lipstick or lip balm to throw in your travel bag. It will help in those moment when your lips are dry and need some extra moisture. Plus, there are times when you want to freshen up, and adding a lip color like this pink matte will do the job.
4. Tide To Go Stain Remover: This is essential for those moments when you spill juice or that messy ketchup on your clothes. It’s the worst feeling walking around feeling dirty after spending time planning your airport chic look. Tide To Go Stain Removers get the spots out and will have your outfit back to clean.
5. Journal: A journal is perfect for those times you want to plan and write ideas while on the plane. The best ideas come to you when traveling. I know this to be true as I was inspired to create a full collection for Superstar Nail Lacquer on my way to Houston.
6. $100 bill: My dad taught me to always carry at least a $100 bill on you at all times. If you can carry more, then great, but having at least $100 in cash is important because you have enough to to get just about anything if there was an emergency; Things like food, a taxi ride or medicine if needed. Though credit cards are usually accepted everywhere, there may be a moment where cash is the best option or only accepted, and you want to be prepared especially if you are traveling alone.
7. Poppin Pen: Throw a Poppin pen in your purse for those times when you need to write down your thoughts, write out a check or anything else. An entrepreneur should always be prepared and have a pen.
8. BobbiLicious Treats: These pure energy treats are healthy and will give you a boost when you are hungry and need a treat. It can be hard to travel and stay healthy, but when you are prepared with snacks, it’s easy to stay on track and focused.
9. Hand Sanitizer: It’s important to keep your hands clean and sanitized. keeping hand sanitizer in your bag is convenient while on the go.
10. Chic headphones: Escape the baby crying and dog barking on the plane with a pair of chic headphones. One of my favorite brands is Chic Buds because they offer fashionable colors and styles along with providing quality sound.