If you weren’t aware, New York Fashion Week used to be held primarily at the Lincoln Center. This year, the location changed, which meant finding a new hotel to stay at that would be convenient with my runway show scheduling. I discovered the Yotel and decided that I had to try it out. I’d seen posts on how tech-y the hotel and swank the hotel was, so seeing it for myself was a must. After staying there for 4 nights, my team and I were excited and thankful for the awesome hospitality. Before I keep going on about the hotel, let me give you 4 reasons why I love Yotel.
- The Yobot is one of my favorite features of the hotel. While you wait for check in, the Yobot will store your luggage and deliver it to you. Pretty awesome, right?
- The East & West restaurant is a hot spot. You are likely to run into celebrities and influencers while indulging in shrimp tempera rolls or a good ole cobb salad.
- New York hotels (especially boutique ones) are known for being pretty small. This wasn’t the case with us. There was room for me to lay out all my accessories, shoes and bags. What I enjoyed the most about my Yotel stay was that the light was motion censored. Whenever you step back into your room, all the lights caught on.
- Bottom picture: The bottle picture was taken after a long day in heels. Relaxing my feet and enjoying the view!
- The Yotel terrace was one of my favorite places to capture pictures for my blog. I’m so into capturing the moment while in NYC, so the awesome view and skyscrapers behind me was exactly what I needed to get my picture.