Our team declared that this would be a year to go big in our personal life and in business. We wrote out different areas that we wanted to improve and got specific on how we saw our year going. First thing on our list was to help inspire our clients and event attendees to get outside of their comfort zone and every day rut, and start thinking big. We made it our mission to give everyone who came in contact with us keys to changing their life and business for the better so that they too could have a prosperous year.
I could go on and on about our decision to helping others go to the next level, but honestly, I’d rather just share with you a few quick tips on how to go BIG in your business. It’s one thing to hear you should go big, it’s another to discover the ways to achieve this goal, and today I’m going to show you how.
So let’s dive right in…
- Make a decision to go big. The first step to upgrading or changing anything in your life is to make the decision to do so. You have to put your foot down and make a strong stand for what you want in your life. For me, it was about going big in my business, travel and health. That meant I had to get serious about those things and start working in the direction of my goals. Things like eating healthier and planning out trips that would inspire me in the new year. It’s so simple, but it’s a step you can take right now that can shift your entire life.
- Network like a pro. A great way to have next level experiences and conversations is to network and be friendly. Perfect your elevator speech, learn how to ask the right questions and always make the person you are speaking too feel like you want to know more about them. When you do these things, you will begin to build relationships that can turn into opportunities for something big to happen in your life.
- Utilize Social Media. Social media is the way our world communicates and is a great resource for generating sales for your business. When used the right way, it can be beneficial to getting your message out to world and attracting customer and clients who were at one time impossible to reach. In my course, Instagram for Increase, I share the keys to profiting and growing online. Something as simple as updating your captions for your posts can be the determining factor with whether someone will click buy from you or not. It’s a great course that’ll finally give you the answers you’ve been looking for when it comes to selling your product or services online. Click here to check it out
- Script your life. A big part of my success in business is due to journalizing. I take time to write out my goals and dreams because I know that what’s written is real. Writing things down crystalizes your thoughts and helps you to get a vivid picture of what you want and need. When you begin to journalize about your desires in life and in business, it will seem like magic because of how you’ll begin to manifest things so quickly. That’s why it’s so important to take the time to affirm and script your life for the better.
- Have a heart of gratitude. The more grateful you are, the more you are able to go BIG. True gratitude is about staying grateful though all circumstances and learning not to complain about where you are in life. Now I’m not telling you to stay in unwanted conditions, but you should find at least 10 things you are grateful for daily, no matter what. This will help you to keep a good attitude and focus on what’s good in your life, because you what you give attention too only magnifies. Something I learned from parents is that the more you are grateful, the more you’ll have things to be grateful for.
Like point number one mentioned, take some time today to think about the areas you want to go big in. What do you need to change or do more of to take your life to the next level? Once you decide, pull out your journal (I prefer the Success Journal) and start scripting your life the way you see it going. It’ll help you to feel better and you’ll start thinking bigger about what’s possible for your future. This is such a simple task that the successful use in building their brands and businesses, but it’s so important and key to growth.
If you know of some areas you want to upgrade right now, I would love for you to share them below so I can celebrate your decision to go BIG!