Hi loves! It’s the weekend and I’m so excited about it. As we spring forward in just a few days, I wanted to share with you a few tips on how to add some spring to your travel gear. During this time of the year, students are traveling for spring break or families are deciding which vacations to take. While you may be planning for a big trip, here are a few key essentials that will make your travel attire a little more glamorous!
1. The Style & Travel Girl Passport Case/Wallet – whether you are traveling in the United States or abroad, your passport is something that comes in handy for identification purposes. Most carry their passports with no case, which leaves it open to slip from your hand or just look regular. Spicing up your passport with this awesome case will upgrade your look in just seconds. The best part about this case is that it is also a wallet that can carry your license, credit cards, business cards and money. It holds everything in one place so you don’t lose important documents or items. Shop it here
2. Find a comfortable shoe – I absolutely love a comfy yet fashionable shoe when traveling. I believe that you should always look your best because you never know who you could run into at the airport. Something like this new balance sneaker is perfect and flows with the yellow theme for spring.
3. Keep your lips shining – Many times, airplanes can dehydrate you, which makes your lips dry. No one wants chapped lips when flying, so having a nude lip gloss like this one from NARS is sure to keep you fabulous and ready for a big kiss..Just kidding! It will keep your lips fabulous and hydrated.
4. Be camera ready – Keeping a camera on you is vitally important. Of course your phone probably has a great camera, but you can instantly take professional looking pictures without lugging around your heavy camera equipment with the Samsung NX Mini.
5. Stay warm – Just because it’s spring outside, doesn’t mean that the airplane will offer spring type of weather. I’ve discovered through my traveling that most planes turn on the air conditioning really high. There are times when it’s bearable, but you never know. Having a fabulous scarf on hand will keep you prepared for any situation.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”588164″]