Did you know that laughter is like medicine? I’ve found these words to be true in my life over the past year. 2014 was a remarkable year for me. Creating a vision board, writing 101 goals and achieving those goals is something that I am so proud of today. Going in to 2015, I realized that I needed to do the same thing by going after a vision that was much bigger than I had ever dreamed of. So at the beginning of this year, the idea of a travel line was birthed. It literally took off the moment I launched the products and has been a hit since. I know that all this has happened because I decide that I would add more joy, fun and laughter to my life. Of course, I had to read books, study my craft and do the office work, but things really began to take off when I became happy with me.
I learned that no matter what you want to manifest in your life, it starts with being content and happy with what you already have. It may sound a bit weird, but when you are elated about what you have already been blessed with, you open the door for new opportunities and bright ideas to come your way. Plus, life is more enjoyable that way!
Before I dash off to more meetings today, I want to give you a list of ways to add joy and a little bit of HA to your life:
1. Learn to live a little! Adding joy to your life starts with having fun. It’s okay to joke around with friends, eat some ice cream or go out to the movies. Of course, you should do these things without offending anyone, but the moral of the story is to just live a little.
2. Go out for a walk. Fresh air and nature is a great way to add happiness and peace to your day. It’s amazing how many great ideas will come to you when you take the time to just enjoy the world around you.
3. Put on your dancing shoes. Not only is dancing a great way to burn calories, but it’s a great way to relieve stress. Turn on your favorite song and move that booty a little.
4. Watch a comedy. A great way to get yourself laughing is to put on a funny movie that you enjoy. Something that makes you laugh until your stomach hurts is even better. LOL!
5. Dress up! Looking your best always adds joy to your life because you feel more confident. That’s why I had to add this sparkling HA shirt to my wardrobe. It makes me happy and I feel so pretty in it!
Shop this look:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”715645″]