So you’ve probably been thinking about goals you want to accomplish in 2015. Many of us make New Year’s Resolutions that we stick to the first month, then by month two, we are already back to our old habits. I know I’ve experienced that in the past. I would write out things I wanted to accomplish for the new year, but they always seemed to fall through because I didn’t have a plan. I learned very quickly that doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results is and was insanity. So what did I do?
I got fed up with not accomplishing my goals. I wanted my life to change and I wanted to be great. This could only happen by planning out my success for the next year. These keys have proven to work for many of my business coaching clients and I’m excited to share them with you on the blog today. So let’s get started!
1. Start by picking out your success look. This simply means, choose an outfit that makes you feel accomplished already. You have to see yourself being successful before it ever really manifest. For me, this denim top and white skirt makes me feel like a true Fashionpreneur who is handling business and building an empire by mixing entrepreneurship and fashion. Upgrading your image only helps you feel more confident which will make you go after those things you really want in the new year and it will open up doors of opportunity.
2. Write out your goals. I’ve learned that writing out 101 goals for the year helps to expand your mind concerning what you really want. It makes you sit down, get quiet and meditate on what you want to manifest in your future. Also, get a planner that you can write out your marketing strategies, blog posts, and daily wardrobe. I recently launched the Superstar Chic Fashion Planner that has proven to keep fashionpreneurs productive, organized and consistent with accomplishing their goals.
3. Create a vision board. Get magazines and paste down words and pictures that you want to happen for the year. It’s a fact that what we focus on daily becomes our reality.
4. Meditate. Every morning, meditate at least 15 minutes focusing on your vision board and going over your goals. See yourself in the car, wearing the new clothes, moving to Paris, or attending Fashion Week. Believe what you want to happen before it even manifest.
5. Lastly, attend events that will help you hone in on your vision and GO BIG. You know, we can succeed quickly if we find the right mentors and information that will help point you in the right direction. Many times we can avoid the mistakes many entrepreneurs make when we have a blueprint to look at for success in our business. I want to give you that blueprint, so this year I’ll be on tour with Stacia Pierce for the Own Your Vision Tour where we will be discussing how to change your mindset and daily habits for success. We’ll be covering social media, marketing, business startups and so much more. It kicks off January 10th in Orlando, and we’ll be making our way to LA, Atlanta, and New York. I want to see you there! You can get more info here
Shop this look by clicking the images below[show_shopthepost_widget id=”480768″]