I wanted to share with you all a delicious meal I cooked for my family and friends this week: Buffalo Chicken Breast Wrapped in Turkey Bacon with seasoned fries and cheese broccoli on the side. I posted the picture on my Instagram (@aritheheiress), Facebook, and Twitter, and I had so many comments saying that I should post the recipe for this meal. So here it is…
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Breast Wrapped In Bacon:
1. Start with pre-heating Grapeseed Oil in a large pan. This is a healthier alternative to traditional oil.
2. Place the chicken breast in the pan once grapeseed oil is hot.
3. Cook bacon with low-heat so it will cook slowly.
4. Add RedHot hot sauce and butter in a small pan. Let it simmer…
5. Once chicken is done dip it in the hot sauce.
*6. If you want a side dish, try cooking seasoned fries in grapeseed oil. Tastes fantastic!
7. Wrap two pieces of bacon around each chicken breast after it has been dipped in buffalo sauce.
8. Dinner is served! Pull out the beverages and you have a healthy meal!