Christmas is just about here and it’s my favorite time of year! What I love about the holiday is the generosity and joy that comes with the season. It’s a time to spend with family and friends and can make a major difference in someone’s life if done with intention. That’s right, intention. What I mean by that, is giving gifts and presents that will add value to another life and cause them to go to the next level.
When I was creating my Christmas list, I decided that I was going to gift each person with something that would help them grow as an entrepreneur or something that would help them achieve more in their career. Things like books, tech tools and wardrobes that would make a difference in performance in the new year. What was so amazing was that I began to grow and mature over these past few weeks knowing that I was giving purpose.
I want to challenge you to do the same. As you are finalizing your last Christmas gifts, think of ways you can give with intention that will help to prosper, heal and mature those who are special to you. It’ll make for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
While we are on the subject, I want to give you a list of last minute presents that have intention and will make this holiday more special than ever before.
- Give the gift of reading. Did you know that successful people are consistent readers. It’s their secret to staying creative and innovative in business and in their career. It’s important to get the right type of books that are infused with success strategies that will take your life to the next level. One of my favorite to gift for the holiday this year is DJ Khaled’s The Keys. It’s a book that will push you to do more and be more. Or as he would say, push past THEY! Shop the book here
- Give the gift of travel. Passport Covers are very affordable but make a major impact. They spark the idea and desire for travel, which I believe is one of the most important keys to becoming cultured. Travel is something that opens your mind to new possibilities by expanding your world view. Of course, my favorite passport covers are by Style & Travel Girl, which were created to help you travel in style. Shop passport covers here
- Upgrade someone’s wardrobe. If you decided that you want to gift a loved one with a new wardrobe, that is absolutely on track with gifting with intention. Be mindful of the job or business that the individual has, and gift accordingly. Giving them new clothes and accessories for work and business meetings is a thoughtful gift that will help them to feel confident and get the job done. Stores like Express, Forever21, Bloomingdales and Macy’s are all fabulous places to get work and business staples.
- Give the gift of organization. Anyone who has a lot on their plate will tell you that in order to stay efficient, keeping a planner is vitally important. The more organized one is, the more they can get done which will bring increase. One of my favorite planners are by Emily Ley. Her products are always so fun and perfect for the woman on the go! Shop the Emily Ley Planner here
- Give the gift of journaling. Once I discovered that journaling is the secret key to manifestation, I always gift someone with a journal. Not just any journal though, one that encourages my friends to go big in the new year, and that’s exactly what The Success Journal does. It was created with success prompts and pages that will help you to stay focused on your goals and dreams. What I love about it, is that it’s interactive and when done the right way, will produce MAJOR results in your life daily. Shop The Success Journal here