Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and as many of you know, chocolate is a holiday staple to gift your loved one. Of course with chocolate and candy comes the loads of sugar which can be your enemy if you are trying to keep the weight down or simply be healthy. In today’s post, I’ll be sharing one of my favorite recipes that will allow you to enjoy the chocolate, but in a healthier way. It tastes great, looks greats and you’ll feel great after indulging. So what are the ingredients you’ll need for this: Coconut Oil, Brown Rice Syrup, unsweetened cocoa power, dried cranberries (optional), and strawberries.
So let’s get moving!
1. Grab a big bowl and add 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
2. Add a 1/2 cup of Brown Rice Syrup.
3. Add 1 1/2 cup of Cocoa Power.
4. Mix in the ingredients until it is a thick consistency.
5. If you have a lips or heart lollipop mold, then use that to create fun chocolate shapes and designs like pictured here. If you want to do chocolate balls, then wait until chocolate is cool and mold it into a circle or ball.
6. Freeze the chocolate until hard and enjoy!
There you have it! Enjoy these fun and yummy treats with your love, family and friends. They will never know how healthy they are because the taste is absolutely delicious and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. Well until next time, have a great weekend! xo
*Do you have any healthy or sugar-free recipes? Share them with me by commenting below!