Happy 4th of July! As we gear up to celebrate America’s Independence Day, I wanted to give you a fun tutorial to add some holiday fun to your nails. This is what I like to call the “Independent French Mani”. It’s super easy and can be done right in the comfort of your home. I knew that most of you would rather have something that was quick and easy, but still very fun and fashionable. With this design, you’ll be the fashionista of the party. So let’s go through the steps!
1. Use a clear base coat on each nail
2. Paint every nail (except your ring finger) with Bright Lights, Long Nights (white)
3. Now, paint the tips of your nails with Walk The Red Carpet. Do it as if you were doing a traditional french manicure.
4. Paint your ring finger with Ambitious Blue
5. Once the blue has dried, create dots with the tip of the paint bush. Use red and white polish to dot around the nail
6. Once the nails are dry, go over each one with a final coat of clear nail polish
*All colors are 40% OFF. Available at SuperstarNailLacquer.com