Every year around Christmas time, I make a special treat for the kids that are a part of my family. I like to have a creative Christmas theme that is outside of the box, fun and exciting. I couldn’t decide which dessert I wanted to make. Ideas that came to mind were a gingerbread man, Christmas Rice Krispie treats, and snowman cupcakes, but this year I decided to do a sweet and salty “Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer” treat. The prep time took about 25 minutes due to how many cookies I used and decorated. Below are the ingredients and instructions for this tasty treat!
What you’ll need:
Nutter Butter cookies, Skittles (you’ll be using the brown and red skittles), mini pretzels, and peanut butter
1. Place the Nutter Butter cookies on a cookie sheet
2. Use the peanut butter as “glue” for the mini pretzel ears, nose, and eyes
3. Place the pretzels on top of the peanut butter
4. Place the red skittle on the nose area and brown skittles on the eye area
5. If you choose, place the finished cookies in the fridge to harden the peanut butter
Here are a few of my other favorite Christmas treats from Pinterest!