Today is such a great day! I’m excited because so many of you have ordered your Superstar Chic Fashion Planner and you have put them to use already. I’ve heard so many testimonials on how this product has helped many of you bloggers plan out your entire posts for the month of November. Many have said that you are even ahead of game when it comes to planning your holiday sales. It fills my heart with joy knowing that this blogger and fashion planner has helped to keep you organized and productive. I’ve found the secret template to being a successful blogger and entrepreneur, so I had to share it with you all in this product. I’ll be sharing more in my next posts!
Since we are on the subject of staying organized, being productive and getting into the grove of learning how to be a successful blogger, it’s important that you find what makes you stand out as a person or brand. With so many blogs, companies, and even advertisements, sometimes your great vision can get lost in the crowd due to not having a solid plan for how you will differentiate yourself from the competition. It seems like the moment we come up with a grand idea, someone else is already doing the same thing. So what is the solution to that problem? In today’s post, I’m going to give you 3 ways to make your vision STAND OUT. Keep scrolling to unlock the secret!
1. Standing out starts with being truly happy and content with YOU. A successful brand and blog starts with being confident and having the right self-esteem to know that you are doing something good to contribute to this world. You were placed here for a reason and you were created to inspire someone else to live their dreams. Did you know that the moment you begin living your dreams and pursuing your vision is the moment you inspire someone to do theirs? It’s like a domino effect! You have to know that you matter first before everyone else will.
2. Find what makes your brand and blog unique! Are you a girl who loves flats? Or do you prefer to be glamorous everyday? Is your brand eco-friendly? Do you have a formula like no-one else? What is that one question people are always coming to you to find the answer to? This here is a key to what makes you unique. Over the years, I’ve found that people always come to me to ask advice on how to start a business at a young age and how to get into the fashion industry. I know those subjects are my strengths, so I focus on giving people inspiration on being a fashionpreneur. It’s unique, something I love, and it’s what clients what to learn from me. When you find what clients want to learn from you, continue to focus and build your brand around that.
3. Plan, Plan, Plan! Standing out is all about planning. Have you noticed that when you rush blog posts, sales, or promotions, that they usually are lacking one step? I know there are times when you must be spontaneous in business to stay current, but that’s totally different then not having a plan. When you don’t plan, you are planning to fail. No successful brand, business or blog was created by just being random. You have to sit down, quiet your mind and meditate on your next strategy and move that will cause you to stand out. That’s exactly why the Superstar Chic Fashion Planner makes life so much easier, because it prompts you with the key questions that must be answered in-order to really identify your vision in an easy fashion. I used to be one who just went off the cuff in my business and blog. I would come up with random sales for the holiday’s because I was too lazy to sit and think of how I could make my advertisement and products stand out from the competition, and every time I did that, I lost. I lost money. I lost clients. I lost my vision. So think right now about how a tool like the Superstar Chic Fashion Planner can help you plan and determine your vision for this coming holiday season!
What I’m Wearing! Click links to shop:
1. Necklace – Maze & Blue Tribal Bauble
2. Nail Lacquer – Posh Plum on hands/Soho Chic on Toes
3. Dress – Asos
4. Clutch – GiGi New York